Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
at Able Tree Autism Treatment Center
As a Registered Behavior Technician, one will provide ABA therapy to children ages 6 and under on the autism spectrum. Responsibilities include:
- Provide 1:1 behavioral therapeutic services to clients
- Attend regular supervision sessions with assigned BCBA
- Assist with skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Adhere to treatment plan written by BCBA for each client
- Track necessary behavior data for each client
- Remain enthusiastically and actively engaged with the client during the ABA session
- Communicate professionally with family, team and supervisors
- Attend training to meet the needs of the client
We are in search of someone who is looking to build a career and who exudes passion for making a difference in the lives of others.
Our Current positions available are:
ABLE tree autism treatment center
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
To apply for the position above, please visit our agency Indeed page.